Which one is more likely to incite violence?
Or these quotes:
- Obama: “They Bring a Knife . . . We Bring a Gun”
- Obama to His Followers: “Get in Their Faces!”
- Obama on ACORN Mobs: “I don’t want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I’m angry!”
- Obama to His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hard”
- Obama on the private sector: “We talk to these folks . . . so I know whose ass to kick.”
- Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean”hand to hand combat”
- Obama to lib supporters: “It’s time to Fight for it.”
- Obama to Latino supporters: “Punish your enemies.”
- Obama to democrats: “I’m itching for a fight.”
I eagerly await the MSM’s strong denunciation of Obama’s “vitriolic” rhetoric.