Via NY Post:

More than 300 Nigerian school boys have been released after the terrorist group Boko Haram claimed it kidnapped them last week, officials said.

Aminu Bello Masari, the governor of of Katsina state in northern Nigeria, said Thursday that a total of 344 boys were freed, and were on their way back to Katsina to be medically examined and reunited with their families the next day, Reuters reported.

“We have recovered most of the boys,” Masari told the outlet. “It’s not all of them.”

The BBC cited a security source telling the AFP news agency that some of the boys were still being held by their captors.

Keep reading…

1 Shares