No name on the man, “town resident” tells you nothing.

Via Fox News:

The German man accused of driving his car through a crowd celebrating Carnival earlier this week is now being investigated on suspicion of attempted murder, prosecutors revealed Wednesday.

Authorities said 61 people — including 20 children — were injured when the man plowed into a crowd watching the traditional “Rose Monday” procession in the central German town of Volkmarsen on Monday. The 29-year-old driver suffered serious injuries in the crash, and although he hasn’t been publicly identified, he is said to be one of the town’s residents.

Prosecutors noted Wednesday they are still investigating the driver’s motive, but alleged he drove his car “into a large group of people with the intention to kill,” the Associated Press reports.

Keep reading…

8 Shares