— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 8, 2018
The story says 6, but that was corrected to four. They had to pause and will get more out tomorrow.
Via Free Beacon:
CHIANG RAI, Thailand (Reuters) – Six of 12 schoolboys have been rescued so far from a flooded Thai cave after divers launched a daring and dangerous mission to free the children and their soccer coach, who were trapped underground for more than two weeks, Thai officials said.
“I have received information that six have exited the cave”, a senior member of the rescue team told Reuters.
Thirteen foreign divers and five members of Thailand’s elite navy SEAL unit are trying to bring the rest of the boys – some as young as 11 and weak swimmers – through narrow, submerged passageways that claimed the life of a former Thai navy diver on Friday.
A helicopter flew some of the boys to the nearby city of Chiang Rai where they were taken by ambulance to hospital.