Obama could find her a corpse man.
Via NY Post:
The mysterious jihadi bride who helped her husband kill 14 and wound 21 in last week’s terror attack in San Bernardino could get the unceremonious – and un-Islamic – funeral she deserves, as no Muslim leaders want anything to do with her, FoxNews.com has learned.
The bullet-riddled body of Tashfeen Malik is still at the San Bernardino County morgue, along with that of her husband, Syed Rizwan Farook. But while his remains are expected to soon be released to his family, community and mosque leaders are treating her corpse like a hot potato.
“No one wants to claim her and no one wants to do the funeral,” a well-placed source within the Muslim community told FoxNews.com. “They are all waiting for someone else to be the one to take care of this part of it.”
Local political and religious leaders have been trying to get someone to agree to perform a burial for Malik in adherence with Islamic tradition, but so far no one wants to take on the controversial duties. Malik did not worship at local mosques and was not known in the Muslim community before she and her husband launched the massacre at Inland Regional Center, where his co-workers were holding a holiday party Dec. 2.
While Farook was born in the U.S. and has immediate family in California, his wife – who entered the country in July, 2014, on a fiancé visa before being granted a conditional green card – has no known family in the country and appears to have little to no relationship with relatives abroad.
Although her family reportedly lives in Saudi Arabia, a spokesperson for the Kingdom’s embassy in Washington said the Saudis take no responsibility for her funeral. Likewise, officials in her native Pakistan said they have received no transport requests and have no plans to step up.
If no one steps up, she will likely be cremated at taxpayers’ expense, a fate forbidden by Islamic law for even the most reviled radical killers.