And it’s our tax dollars that keep Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah in power.
Via Times of Israel:
Israel is responsible for the shooting of a nine-year-old girl in the settlement of Psagot Saturday, Fatah official Jibril Rajoub said Sunday night.
Rajoub said he condemned the attack but the Israeli government was responsible since it is the one “inciting” and using settlement construction to “taunt,” according to Israel Radio.
No decent person would think hurting a child is acceptable, even if that child is not in the right place, he said, adding that he too has a 12-year-old son and he “knows how much it hurts. But I hope that, the end of the day, [Israel] will think how to move the settlers within the Green Line.”
Earlier Sunday, a post on the official Fatah Facebook page praised the shooting in Psagot, as well as the killing of a soldier in Hebron late last month.
“The sniper of Palestine was here. He saluted Hebron, and rested in el-Bireh,” the site administrator wrote in the post, according to watchdog group Palestinian Media Watch. “He left the signature of [real] men in different parts of the homeland. He saluted and left, and moved on to a different place, with a new signature, as he tells the stories of those who love the homeland.”