To those donating to Dzhokhar, do humanity a favor and throw yourself off a bridge.

Via Washington Times:

Accused terrorist bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev says supporters have sent in thousands of dollars to help with his defense and miscellaneous expenses.

The suspect made the claims during a telephone conversation with his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, last week, the New York Post said.

Tsarnaev said that he has received a “thousand” dollars from supporters who sent in donations to a bank account opened on his behalf on April 19, and that he’s received thousands of dollars more through his parents — $8,000, his mother said, as the Post reported.

During the same call, Tsarnaev also assured his mother he was eating well — chicken and rice, he specified — and that “everything is fine,” the Post reported. Meanwhile, his father, Anzor, said he expected to be reunited one day in heaven, the Post said.

0 Shares