He’s about as cool as cancer.
. . . In early February, Politico reported that the Obama campaign, hoping to rekindle enthusiasm among young voters, was “looking to revive the cool appeal.” Then, suddenly, news stories started popping up about Obama’s alleged coolness, in contrast to that drip Romney. A sampling:
- President Obama: The cool factor
- ‘Cool’ Obama Returns GOP Fire on Gas Prices
- Obama: The new King of Cool
- Barack Obama is cool. Mitt Romney is not. What does it mean for 2012?
- Campaigning for the ‘Cool’ Vote
- The Obama-Romney ‘Cool Gap’