Via CBC:

Toronto police Chief Mark Saunders says a 27-year-old man is under arrest after two members of the Canadian Forces were stabbed in north Toronto earlier on Monday.

Saunders said the unprovoked attack took place at around 3:30 p.m. at a military recruitment centre near Yonge Street and Sheppard Avenue.

A man walked into the recruitment centre, pulled out a knife and attacked the person behind the counter, Saunders said. The attacker attempted to move farther into the building, but was taken down by a group of between six and eight soldiers, the chief said.

Two people suffered non-life-threatening injuries.

Keep reading…