This is about as sloppy as it gets. Typically a campaign will take some steps to cover their tracks when planting questions, not so in this case.
- Profile created mere minutes after the AMA was announced, and literally six seconds before asking a well written, paragraph long question (approximate typing speed assuming it was typed after creating the account? 1570 wpm)
- Created a profile 5 minutes 39 seconds after the AMA going live, when servers were having a fit.
- Asked question explicitly requesting ways to recruit the youth that Obama relied on last election (many of whom are disillusioned with him, for all the reasons she presents herself as being subject to)
- Is literally only 1 of 10 questions answered.
- asked by one hmlee who (according to some internet detective work):
- has only one comment in her history, total
- Posted a blog entry supporting Obama
- lists herself as working/having worked as an intern at the Department of Justice
So, is it possible that she heard about it on her own, created an account, and typed up an eloquent question that is a PR man’s wet dream all within less than 6 minutes? Yes, it’s possible. It’s just not particularly likely.